In addition to any statutory rights resulting from the purchase, this product is covered by a warranty as stated below.
1. The warranty period is 12 months from the date when the product was purchased. This date has to be documented by an invoice or other proof of purchase.
2. MILWAUKEE® tools warranty can be extended from 1 year to a maximum of 3 years (1+2) using the registration on the www.milwaukeetool.eu website. With the exception of MX FUEL™ Tools for which warranty can be extended from 1 year to a maximum of 2 years (1+1). All MILWAUKEE® REDLITHIUM™ batteries including MX FUEL™ batteries come with a standard 1 year warranty which can be extended to a maximum of 2 years (1+1). The extension of warranty does not apply for hiring for which the warranty applying for tools, batteries & charger is 1 year. All warranty extensions are subject to registering online within 30 days of the purchase date. The end user may register for the extended warranty in his country of residence if listed on the online registration form where this option is valid. Furthermore, end users must give their consent to the storage of the data which are required to enter online and they have to accept the terms and conditions. The registration confirmation receipt, which is sent out by e-mail, and the original invoice showing the date of purchase will serve as proof of the extended warranty. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
3. The warranty covers all defects of the product during the warranty period due to defaults in workmanship or material at the purchase date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages. The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual, or being incorrectly connected. This warranty does not apply to:
- any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance
- any product that has been altered or modified
- any product where original identification (trade mark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
- any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
- any non CE product
- any product which has been attempted to be repaired by an non-qualified professional or without prior authorisation by Techtronic Industries
- any product connected to improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
- any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
- normal wear and tear of spare parts
- inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
- use of non-approved accessories or parts
- Power tool accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately. Such exclusions including but not limited to screw driver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper and blades, lateral guide
- Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to service & maintenance kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, felt washers, impact wrench pins & springs, etc.
4. For servicing, the product must be sent or presented to a MILWAUKEE® authorised service station listed for each country in the following list of service station addresses. In some countries your local MILWAUKEE® dealer undertakes to send the product to the MILWAUKEE® service organisation. When sending a product to an MILWAUKEE® service station, the product should be safely packed without any dangerous contents, marked with sender’s address and accompanied by a short description of the fault.
5. A repair/replacement under this warranty is free of charge. It does not constitute an extension or a new start of the warranty period. Exchanged parts or tools become our property. In some countries delivery charges or postage will have to be paid by the sender.
6. This warranty is valid in the European Community, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey, United Kingdom and Russia. Outside these areas, please contact your authorised dealer to determine if another warranty applies.